Sunday, April 01, 2007

The delays begin...

Well, I was somewhat disappointed in the official layout done in the yard. Actually was just some spray paint and it pretty much followed our layout pretty closely. After doing that, they dropped off the official construction drawing where we found that they missed something. They didn't include the extra electrical line we had them run for the planned hot tub. So then we had to wait for them to fix it. Which apparantly took like 2 weeks. So I'm not really sure where we are with the finish date now.

Yesterday Ian and I had the fun job of moving all the gravel from one side of the front yard so the construction crew doesn't ruin that are when they start bringing equipment in. That was quite a bit of work, and my back is paying for it today. Will update with a couple pictures this week.

No comments: