Sunday, April 15, 2007

Too many things....

All sorts of things going on here.

Last weekend, me and 15 of my friends went white water rafting. Was a great time, unfortunately I had some issues staying inside the raft and got banged up a bit. Which of course I compensated for by drinking the aches away that night at camp :). My pictures came out awful, but I'll try to get a couple to put up. Those waterproof disposable cameras just didn't work out well.

On the pool front, they started last week! Took a day for them to do the excavation. Not even really, think it was more like 3 hours. So then we had a big hole in the yard. Next they did the plumbing and on Friday they did the rebar (pretty much putting a metal grid in the ground where they will be doing the concrete). My luck, my digital camera went out again...love those canon's....so I'll be borrowing a camera to get some pictures (I am taking some conventional pictures but won't have them for a bit yet to post). They are supposed to come this Monday or tuesday for the electrical lines. They didnt' promise but were hoping to get done by Memorial day...I can't wait.

This upcoming weekend, its a girls trip to VEGAS! Watch out!



In some sadder news, its been a really rough week at work. A co-worker of mine died last weekend. He was young, 26 and will be dearly missed at work. He always made me smile and helped cheer me up during those stressful times. I wish I had gotten to know him better, but feel glad that I did get the opportunity to work with him some. I hope he is in a happy place and sees how much he meant to everyone...

No comments: