Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I love Phoenix!

Can I just say that the weather is awesome here right now. If anyone wants to visit, this would be the time. Went to meet my friend Jay out for lunch and didn't want to go back to work. Need to find more things to do outside.

I did start jogging again with another friend, we used to go twice a week, so we are going to start up again. Of course, it's always incredibly painful once you've stopped for 5 months...ugh!

We've finally heard back from the pool people. Someone will be coming tomorrow to do the layout in our yard

Here is the layout that Ian and I tried to "draw" out....somehow I think theirs will be a little better :)




Can't wait to see the real thing...and jump in (its up to 90 already!).

Thankfully the work trip I was on last week (to a military base in Maryland) went well, so work is back to normal. Or actually a bit better than normal since I am just relaxing for the time being...shhhh!

Laugh...manager let us know today that he would like to do a group lunch/dinner or something for all of our hard work. Nice to know what our 60+ hours a week for the last 5 months is worth :).

Also been researching cars again....had someone back into mine last summer so now my door is all dented and the window doesnt' work (drivers side, which makes going through drive throughs a pain) and plus the AC isn't the best...so really gotta find something soon. Unfortunately they don't seem to make a small, powerful, luxery car in my price range! Who wouldv'e thought?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow and into Saturday - can I come visit? (:

Tessa said...

How did the pool appointment go?