Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Craziness

Now in August all the busy-ness begins for the summer. Had our awesome Vegas trip again. Maybe we should go like 2 times a year :) - (not sure my wallet or liver could deal with that though).



And starting on Sunday, Ian and I (and another couple) will be cruising the Mexican Riveria. Heading to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Should be a great time. Lots of activities planned - snorkle in Cabo, beach in Mazatlan and ziplining in PV, hopefully we return to tell about the trip!



Can't wait! On top of that, lots of birthdays going on in August....

I better start getting packed for my trip!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Ziplining?? I think we'll need some pictures of that! Have a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy - thanks for posting the (one!) picture we took! (:

Good times as usual and I would definately be up for twice a year...