Just got back from a hike (pretty much only my fourth hike ever) and a girls lunch after. Nice way to spend the day.
Yesterday, I spent a few hours trying to find some ski boots that fit me. For some reason of course, I can't seem to accomplish that, so hoping that I find something that works before my Tahoe trip next weekend. Already, I've had two different people size me differently and tried on a bunch, but no winners. The rental boots just cause me too much pain. Sigh, we'll see if I have any success this week.
I wouldn't call boot camp fun (but I wouldn't call anything at 5:30am fun). But it worked decently, down 6 lbs and 2% body fat, so guess thats something. This week I took it pretty easy on the exercise, so I need to ramp it back up again.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do salespeople in Arizona know what they're doing?
You know that boots should feel *very* snug, right? Call me if you need advice. It shouldn't be such a hassle to find something that fits!
Post a Comment