Saturday, February 09, 2008

Motivated...

Finally got around to checking out everyone else's blogs and saw how many posts there have been, figured it would motivate me to catch up a bit on mine.

Had the usual holiday trip back to see the family. Experience the cold, see a little snow, etc. And of course lots of driving around visiting everyone, was good to catch up some though.

And on that note - I actually got sunburn today! I've been hitting the gym pretty hard core lately. Trying to get myself a push to lose some weight. Signed up for this boot camp class at the gym. And prepare yourselves....I'm getting up at 5 (Yes, AM) three days a week to haul my a$$ to the gym and run around like an idiot. We even have an instructor with a whistle and all. Ugh. Then I go to work, and usually twice a week back to the gym afterwards with Ian. Anyway, its working ok (except for all the junk food on the weekends!).

Back to the sunburn, Ian and I took our bikes out for a ride and then played two hours of tennis today. It warmed up this weekend to over 70, so we both got a little pink look to us. Anyway, it was fun. Then we decided to be lazy the rest of the evening and just finished watching Sixteen Candles (Ian had never seen it).

Course we spent the rest of the day pulling weeds in the front yard, along with trimming (quoting myself "just hack the he11 out of those ugly plants in the front"). Plan for tomorrow is the back yard!

Also got out the good ole' soldering iron from college to help wire up our new audio system. We had them do the pre-wire when they built the house, but Ian just splurged on the receiver/speakers etc.

Guess thats about all going on with me for now. Maybe I'll be quicker than two months to update next time ;)

No comments: