Finished filling with water late Thursday afternoon. On Friday, someone came by and started up the equipment and added some chemicals. Then the work began...
I have to take this brush, and 6 times a day brush all the plaster in the pool. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to do this each time. Of course, Ian is out of town for the weekend, so I get to have all of the fun!
Today, I also had to take some water from the pool into the pool supply store and get some chemicals...
All this for $100. What a deal :). Then I get to test the water daily and try to add stuff to get it all balanced. Luckily I asked a friend before I added some acid after I added chlorine to the pool, no one told me that they react badly together (apparantly some explosion or something). And....I'm not allowed to go into the pool for at least another day, and we can have "limited" use for the 2 weeks after that.
But they did give us a gift for our big purchase of a pool...
No comments:
Post a Comment